Partner at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:513 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - Supply Chain Function (10-17 yrs)
We are looking for relevant HR exposure with significant stint as HRBP/HRBP lead and a mix of Plant HR and Non-Plant HR experience
Position Summary - define strategic HR objectives for Supply Functions in alignment with overall HR strategic objectives and business plan and support its execution in these functions - Act as influencer to manage organizational changes required to achieve the strategic business and HR objectives.
Area of responsibility -
- Execution of Strategic HR plan for functions - Align Business Leaders on the Strategic HR Plan and roll out all the planned activities in the area of talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, talent engagement, Reward and Recognition, etc.
- Organizational Capability - Analyze talent and leadership pool availability, prepare capability development plan for behavioral / managerial capability building plan for all segments of employees in order to ensure a robust talent and leadership pipeline in respective function
- Driving Resource Optimization - Continuously explore opportunity for manpower optimization, align stakeholders and prepare execution plan to achieve / maintain cost leadership in manpower cost
- Organization Design - Continuously collaborate with business leaders to explore opportunity for organizational changes for achieving operational excellence and providing role enrichment for talent pool
- Managing Change - Work closely with various level of leadership in the functions to align stakeholders (employees, team leads, BU leads, etc.), articulate communication need and execution of plan to ensure effective change management in the functions