Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Arnold Consulting. Pvt. Ltd
Views:3616 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
HR Business Partner - Startup (0-4 yrs)
At Zapr we put people first. We believe that a company is nothing more than an idea, that a group of people work tirelessly to realize. A startup, in particular, is an especially complex idea.
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is the most crucial element of our support endeavor. The HRBP is part counselor, part friend, part agony aunt, part mentor. The various roles that an HRBP has to juggle, often times, over the course of a single conversation, is truly diverse.
- Moreover, the HR function at Zapr Media Labs, is not a support function, like in most organizations, but a truly strategic division that is crucial to the success of the company, reporting directly into the CEO.
- The HRBP is crucial in guiding every Zapr team member navigate their journey during their time with us. It involves everything from understanding their motivations at work, helping them create a growth plan not just professionally but also personally, inspiring them to push their own boundaries, assisting them in dealing with personal issues and counselling them to find happiness, excitement and contentment at work and in life.
Education and Experience
- We- re looking at individuals who come either from a counselling or an HR background
- You would either have an MBA (specialization in HR), or an M.Phil or M.Sc. with a specialization in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or a related discipline with 2-4 years of prior experience working in the field of HR Business Partnering, Psychology, Counseling etc.
- You must be passionate about inspiring, motivating and supporting people become the best versions of themselves and helping them navigate issues both professional and personal
- Your approach towards supporting people needs to be rooted more in the reality of our business and the environment in which we operate, and less in academic theory and frameworks
- You must be comfortable having long conversations about difficult topics; Hours of conversations through the day and the ability to help people should reinvigorate you instead of wearing you down
- You would need to be highly energetic and bring an exceptionally positive attitude to the role
- You would have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You must be comfortable multi-tasking and juggling various initiatives in parallel - deep dive conversations, working on projects, prepping for and conducting workshops etc.