Manager - HR at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1335 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
HR Business Partner - Social Media Firm (5-9 yrs)
HR Business Partner for HR : Social Media MNC (role requires to travel to China for 3-4 months)
Position Description :
1. Understand overseas HR group in depth, research industry-leading practices and talents, make organizational development plan according to long-term strategic goals, and drive it forward.
2. Understand the demands and problems of the HR department. Diagnose organizational problems and provide sound counsel accordingly.
3. Participate in projects and policy-landing in COE and HRBP. Tailor projects on the basis of business's need and ensure high-quality deliverables. Projects may include but are not limited to: Performance Management, Campus Recruitment, HC and talent review, etc.
4. Manage employee relationships and improve employee engagement and satisfaction. Seek for high-potential talents, and provide them with a favorable development environment.
5. Deepen and extend employee's sense of Company Value by various means, including but not limited to: Learning and Development, Performance Management, Incentive management, Constant communication, etc.
Position Requirements :
1. Passionate about HR. Have a go-getting mindset, and enjoy pursuing excellence and creating industry-leading best practice.
2. 5+ working experience in COE or HRBP. Have a deep insight into at least one of these two areas.
3. Have overseas working experience. Experience in large internet companies or MNCs would be preferred. Having medium or large project experiences is a benefit.
4. Have the ability to work well under pressure and learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.