HR Business Partner - Shared Services - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
HRBP- Shared Services
- Developing the HR agenda for the respective business.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions) & improving and monitors employee productivity.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts and participating in the recruitment process to ensure quality intake of the resource.
- Analyze and present trends and HR metrics for the respective business to leadership.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention & resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Provide HR policy guidance to employees
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals & evaluate training programs
- Consult and Suggest new HR strategies based on the business development
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of the department.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.