Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:13062 Applications:2321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1116
HR Business Partner - Sales/Operations Teams - EduTech - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (8-18 yrs)
Company Name WhiteHatJr (Top VC Funded Ed Tech Start Up ; Potential Unicorn) Company
Background An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate HRBP to join a well-funded early stage Education Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume building in a short time for a resourceful Teacher Recruiter.
Location: Mumbai-Based Only. We-Work Chromium, Powai
We are looking for a qualified HRBP for our Sales/Operations teams and ensure they are aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the Leadership team to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company's culture. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions).
- Proven 5+ work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience in a fast paced organization preferably a startup "Growth Hacker"
- Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work
- Excellent conceptual clarity in various aspects of HR.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.
- Backed by Top VCs, this is an incredible opportunity to see a business being built from scratch for a young, energetic HR executive