Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:2002 Applications:772 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
HR Business partner - SaaS Firm (6-9 yrs)
- Create delightful onboarding experiences for everyone who joins our team. You will help them thrive at Hiver, right from day one!
- Disseminate information, manage all communications and plan engagement activities that can help teams and individuals work better
- Work with the leaders to develop policies and procedures that are people-friendly and are designed to help Hiver scale.
- Conduct Employee Satisfaction, eNPS Surveys, analyze results to coach managers and leaders in action planning exercises. We will look up to you for feedback and suggestions to improve across dimensions
- Drive initiatives to best practices, performance management, employee engagement, talent management, rewards & recognition & culture
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the organization to effectively deliver various HR programs to the business
- Manage the performance management system and conduct our annual goal-setting & performance assessments. You will be responsible for conducting periodic 360-degree feedback cycles, one-to-one meetings that strive to raise the performance bar in the organization
- You will also play a key role in succession planning and development of the next generation of leaders, managers and individual contributors
- Provide guidance and coaching to employees on employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, career development, talent assessment and retention - Educate employees and managers on business-critical legal, policy, and HR related processes.
- 6 -9 yrs of experience in HRBP Role
- Experience in a technology startup is must
- Passionate about building great cultures and empowering teams
- Built and scaled a culture and operations organisation
- Have strong depth as a leader within People Development and HR practices
- Ability to operate effectively in a startup structure, demonstrate agility in a fast pace environment, and collaborating with stakeholders remotely
- Experience of developing and embedding people- focused strategies to deliver commercial and other business objectives
- You are someone who loves taking initiative, you do not hesitate before taking on new responsibilities and can juggle between multiple projects.
- You have the experience of working across the employee lifecycle- onboarding, appraisal, performance, retention and employee engagement.