Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1049 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
HR Business Partner - Retail/FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Designation: HR Business Partner Retail/FMCG
Education: Tier 2 with atleast 5 years experience in Business Partner(HR).
The HRBP shall work and partner with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.-
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.-
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance sales capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the sales policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- 5 to 7 years of relevant HRBP experience
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior Experience in business partnering with the sales population
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.