Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1002 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - Regional Role - Paints & Specialty Chemicals/Building Material Firm - XLRI/TISS/FMS (1-3 yrs)
We are at present having a position as HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER for a reputed Building Material organization (Into Paints & Specialty Chemicals) based in Kolkata location.
Business Partnering knowledge with the Sales Function is mandatory for the position
MBA from Premium B School is mandatory
- Drive end to end HR processes for the region and support business in delivering accelerated and profitable growth in the business
- Lead and manage organizational effectiveness, change and people initiatives - including Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Values and Leadership Behaviors
- Drive Performance, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Organizational Change
- Work closely with the CoE's to ensure timely completion of the key people processes throughout the year
- Responsible for HR Business partner support to employees and execution of HR initiatives in the region
- Ensure alignment of HR processes with business by engaging proactively with internal stakeholders
- Drive adoption of the HR operating model - acts as glue between the CoE's, People Services and the business
- Operational workforce planning. Responsible for manpower budgeting & tracking for the business.
- Work closely with business and provide HR solutions to ensure business delivery, like capability building, retention measures and engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for Managing and collaborating with CoEs and People Services team for the Employee Life cycle events like recruitment, joining, induction, promotion, increments, exit etc for all functions
- To drive human resources practices and policies to ensure standardization and consistency in documentation & implementation of human resource practices and policies across business.
- Drive performance management process as per process guidelines & timelines.
- Create and sustain awareness of integrity and discipline. Execute disciplinary actions as required.
- Manage day-to-day employee issues, advising people manages on employee issues and resolution
- Attrition management; driving retention practices