HR Business Partner - Programmatic Marketing Business (6-6 yrs)
HR Business Partner (4-6 years)
About Client :
- Our client is a Full-Funnel Programmatic Marketing platform of choice for leading digital marketers globally across CPG, Tech, B2B, Retail, Travel, BFSI, Gaming, Autos, Telco, Real Estate, Education and other industry verticals.
- Our client empowers businesses to engage with their customers and audiences through all stages of the marketing funnel
Job Description - HRBP : We are looking for an HRBP to lead our HR function as a leader for the respective location. If you are hands-on on end-to-end HR functions this is the role for you.
What You Will Do :
Recruitment : Hire the best team members for our team by partnering with hiring leads to draft, refine and publish job descriptions; sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates; engaging with external talent pool networks to attract talent from passive sources
Onboarding : Conduct an exceptional new hire onboarding experience (and offboarding when required) by organizing processes, preparing content, mobilizing stakeholders, and collecting feedback for continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities to improve team experience; plan and execute events including engagement, rewards and recognition, and well-being programs
- Provide an effective HR advisory service to our team members by acting as the first point of contact for employee-relation matters
- Help create a positive brand by building employment branding effort and provide a consistent experience across all candidate and employee touchpoints
Operations & compliance : Maintain employee records in accordance with the HR system and coordinate administrative tasks when required. Develop and execute HR policies, compliances, procedures and as per the regulatory requirements
- Ensure all the attendance, leave data is collected for the salary payouts on monthly basis. Work with finance for timely payouts and PF/gratuity compliances.
- Periodically work on compensation benchmarking and salary structure review with the leadership
Qualifications & Experience :
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree (MBA, HRM, business or a related field) with 6 to 10 years of relevant experience
- You have a thorough knowledge of the employee lifecycle including hiring in a fast-paced environment, onboarding, employee engagement, development, payroll, HR operations and compliances
- You should have worked in a startup where hustle is a norm