HR Business Partner - Pharma (4-6 yrs)
HR Business Partner
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key business or functional leaders. Uses deep business or function knowledge to execute a wide spectrum of HR programs.
- With in-depth understanding of the business, recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement
- Up-level organizational talent through proactive coaching in hiring and performance management
- Represents the needs of the business or function on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent plans between HR and the business or function.
- Partner with HR specialist functions/COEs as needed to support business objectives, e.g. Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations
- Educate and ensure compliance with the Company's HR initiatives, processes and practices
- Provide backup support for fellow HRBP teammates on an as-needed basis
- Partners with HR leaders on priority projects that support organization- wide transformation initiatives.
- Escalates complex issues to HR management.
Education And Experience Required :
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in an HR function and/or a generalist role.
Knowledge And Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.