Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:5035 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HR Business Partner - Organizational Development/Talent Management - eCommerce (5-12 yrs)
Exp : 5 - 12 Yrs
We are looking for candidates with an internet/E-commerce industry background.
Organization Design and Manpower Planning:
- Participate in manpower planning & budgeting exercise for the assigned domain with focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Support domain teams in alignment of organization design to business strategy
- Identify issues and process gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
- Talent review, identification, competency assessment, closure on feedback and creation of individual development plans
- Support in building the talent pipeline for critical positions by developing robust career & succession planning mechanisms
- Hire right talent within lead time & ensure zero talent gaps ensuring the right person for the right job
- Participate in the performance management process with regard to goal setting, performance discussions, yearly reviews and consequence management
- Coach, counsel, and enable managers at various stages of the PerfECT Process and monitor progress
Compensation and Benefits Management:
- Lead and manage C&B process as per business requirement and aligning with the corporate C&B guidelines
- Benchmarking business compensation and payout structure
- Lead the annual increment, promotions and manpower budget exercise.
- Work with the finance team to execute strategy as per the business planning
- Employee benefits, Insurance for country employees and Expatriates, Long Service benefits, Social Security, Pension fund
Employee Engagement and Communication:
- Engaging with the leadership team and managing stakeholder expectations; Proactive HR sensing and addressing employee grievances/concerns etc.
- Participate with the domains in enabling a transparent and open communication environment.
- Support the leadership team in driving the desired culture and ensuring that the values of the organization are upheld at all times
Internal: BU Head, HR Team Members, Business Leaders, Cross BU HR Teams, Corporate HR teams- OE, C&B, Talent Acquisition, L&D
External: Vendors & Institutions
- Strong understanding of organization development, resourcing, capability development, compensation & benefits, performance management and talent management practices
Educational & Experience:
- MBA HR with good academic credentials
- 3 + years of work experience in HR (Preferably in Business HR role)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.