HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:2235 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
HR Business Partner - Organisational Development & Transformation - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
HRBP- OD & Transformation
Job Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 7 - 10 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Designs and develops HR training & transformation programs for management and employees.
- Plan and coordinate the organization's workforce to best use employees' talents
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models, Develop team-building exercises and workshops, Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring performance to align with organizational goals.
- Identify and develop the organizations culture and encourage employee connect to create a sense of belonging and retain talent.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas and Recommend training and development systems.
Apply if you have :
- Overall experience post qualification - 7-10 years
- Relevant experience in OD + Transformation projects & interventions done - 3-5 years
- Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in OD & HR.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change - influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
Mandatory Details Required :
Overall exp in HRBP Role :
What projects are done in OD & Transformation :
Brief on one successful project done in OD :
What is the employee strength handled :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.