Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2147 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:376
HR Business Partner - NBFC (3-8 yrs)
- Skilled HR Business Partner for the assigned corporate groups. She/He will be responsible for the strategic delivery of solutions and HR services such as Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition.
- She/He should be a proactive communicator and someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives and provide integrated solutions.
- Review SOPs, Policies, Process flow. Identify Gaps and Recommend changes
- Streamlining of Internal HR Process in line with Industry best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate policies and practices to the workforce and create a positive environment
- Conducting open houses, one-on-one meeting with employees to address grievances, if any
- Ability to get a ground sense and share observations/ raise red flags to senior management
- Ensuring right data management through accurate & timely maintenance/updation of the data and systems
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 2-5 years of progressive HR experience in reputed organization post Post Graduate degree in HR
- Strong HRBP skills
- Stakeholder management capabilities