Senior Consultant at Peergrowth
Views:839 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
HR Business Partner - MEA - Consumer Industry (8-14 yrs)
Our client is a leading consumer multinational is looking to hire a HR Business Partner for the MEA region based in Dubai. Looking for someone who can lead the Talent Development Agenda across MEA , including Development actions for leadership key role holders. Leadership Development around Coaching, feedback. Early Talent Development Programs across key markets - Internship, Leadership Trainee. Local Talent Development initiatives to support development of Young Local Talent in Region. Ensuring Top Talent in Key roles & quality of succession for Key roles. Embed the new PMS , Bonus Plans across Organization & support the wider MEA Org on driving Culture of Learning & Development. Lead Recruitment of Top talent across markets. Design & Embed Interventions to help employees live the company culture & demonstrate Leadership Behaviors.
- Postgraduate with 12+ years' experience in consumer industry.
- Prior Experience of HR Business Partnering in emerging markets.
Top B-School post graduate.
- Understands Organization Design , Talent Management Processes , Performance Management Talent Acquisition
- Understand learning methodologies, frameworks & latest tools
- Good working experience of International Markets
- Leadership Skills
- Conceptually sound
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Proactive & is able to identify talent / Organization needs to support business agenda
- Stakeholder Management, Collaboration, and ability to influence skills
- Enjoys leading complex projects and multitasking, is consumer and business centric
- Execution excellence with ability to think strategically.