Senior Consultant at Peergrowth
Views:923 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
HR Business Partner - MEA - Consumer Industry (8-14 yrs)
Our client is a leading consumer multinational is looking to hire a HR Business Partner for the MEA region based in Dubai. Looking for someone who can lead the Talent Development Agenda across MEA , including Development actions for leadership key role holders. Leadership Development around Coaching, feedback. Early Talent Development Programs across key markets - Internship, Leadership Trainee. Local Talent Development initiatives to support development of Young Local Talent in Region. Ensuring Top Talent in Key roles & quality of succession for Key roles. Embed the new PMS , Bonus Plans across Organization & support the wider MEA Org on driving Culture of Learning & Development. Lead Recruitment of Top talent across markets. Design & Embed Interventions to help employees live the company culture & demonstrate Leadership Behaviors.
- Postgraduate with 12+ years' experience in consumer industry.
- Prior Experience of HR Business Partnering in emerging markets.
Top B-School post graduate.
- Understands Organization Design , Talent Management Processes , Performance Management Talent Acquisition
- Understand learning methodologies, frameworks & latest tools
- Good working experience of International Markets
- Leadership Skills
- Conceptually sound
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Proactive & is able to identify talent / Organization needs to support business agenda
- Stakeholder Management, Collaboration, and ability to influence skills
- Enjoys leading complex projects and multitasking, is consumer and business centric
- Execution excellence with ability to think strategically.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.