HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:402 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing/Infrastructure - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (3-10 yrs)
Human Resource Business Partner
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the BU
- Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit - by looking at teams, structure, and processes
- Coach leaders at various levels and guide them on HR related guidelines and practices.
- Work with them to align, enable, and equip them and their teams to deliver to business units OKRs
- Collaborate closely with the center of excellence teams to ensure solutions designed to meet business problems and needs
- Administer BU-wise programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Review and analyze employee-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Resolve complex employee issues and grievances
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's vision, goals, GTM strategy, business plans and its competition
- MBA/PGDM degree from Tier 1/Tier 2 college
- 3+ years of HR business partnering or generalist experience supporting leaders at engineering/startups organizations
- Adeptness and ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment by being hands-on
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Partner with talent acquisition to meet the headcount growth goals for the organization, including interviewing, assessing and on-boarding.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity and generate results.
- Comprehend how engineers think, and ways to keep them engaged and motivated
- In-depth understanding of HR functions and practices
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
- Engineering organizations : Understanding about engineering organization functions, knowledge of engineering roles, practices, etc will be a added advantage