Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:8585 Applications:643 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:419
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing/Chemicals (8-12 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidential is something that we swear by. Do share your CV with us. We will share the CV with the client only post discuss the position personally with you.
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business. With more than 50,000 employee globally.
Experience: 8-10 years in a similar role within Manufacturing, FMCG, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Pharma.
Education: MBA from tier 1 and tier 2 colleges. Should be from 2004, 2005 or 2006 batch.
Compensation: Industry best
1. Overlooking 200+ employees
2. Should be a self-starter and be able to work under minimal instructions/ supervision
3. HRBP for the Corporate functions
4. Responsible to drive central initiatives
5. Should be an HRBP/ corporate office resource in the current job and be exposed to a gamut of HR activities.
This is not a specialist role, so the incumbent should be have the exposure and be willing to do a generalist role
6. Will be involved with Recruitment, employee communication, policies, and disciplinary actions.
7. Lean team with 1 direct report
8. Will be responsible for 6 locations across India. Thus has to be willing to travel should the need arise for a site visit.
Send in your CVs with you current CTC mentioning the position that you have applied for in the subject line.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.