Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:14184 Applications:1072 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:867
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing/Chemicals (4-8 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business.
Experience: 4-7 years in a similar role within Manufacturing, FMCG, Hospitality, and Pharma.
Education: MBA from tier 1 and tier 2 colleges. Should be from 2007, 2008, 2009 batch.
Compensation: Industry best
- Overlooking 150 high profile specialist employees
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work under minimal instructions/ supervision
- Should be currently in an employee facing role. Good exposure as HRBP.
- Strong exposure to entire cycle of Talent Acquisition – sourcing, interviewing, selection and offer. Should have managed high volume of recruitment
- Should be exposed to a gamut of HR activities.
- This is not a specialist role, so the incumbent should be have the exposure and be willing to do a generalist role
- Good exposure in running annual processes such as annual salary increase, PMS, etc.
- Will be involved with Recruitment, employee communication, policies, and disciplinary actions.
- Records management
- Should have high Analytical & Critical reasoning ability
- The job profile is enriching. The incumbent will be exposed to world class HR practices. However the incumbent should have the willingness to stretch as the volume of work is high, very hands-on with the work, self-starter, good communication, good on MS Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.