Founding Partner at tlnt
Views:983 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
HR Business Partner - Logistics/SCM/Freight/Shipping Industry (4-10 yrs)
HR Business Partner - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping | Navi Mumbai | In-Office Role
We're seeking a dynamic and experienced HRBP for one of our clients. In this critical role, you will be responsible for strategic leadership and operational execution of our people engagement efforts.
Industry : Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Work Location : Navi Mumbai
Work Format : In-office
The Role :
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for enhancing employee engagement and fostering a high-performing culture.
- Drive initiatives that foster open communication, strengthen work relationships, and promote a positive, inclusive work environment.
- Lead the design and implementation of programs that elevate employee job satisfaction, motivation, and retention.
- Collaborate with different departments to understand their unique needs and build customised engagement strategies.
- Conduct regular surveys and meetings to gauge employee morale and collect feedback to improve existing HR policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance on leadership development, organisational design, and conflict resolution.
- Ensure all HR operations align with legal standards and our company's core values.
- A Experienced HR Practitioner and can help guide the organisations vision, mission and purpose
- Proven experience in a similar HR leadership role with a special focus on engagement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; Master's degree or HR certifications are a plus.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices and industry standards.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.