Senior Recruitment Executive at Talentiser
Views:3248 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
HR Business Partner - IT/Technology (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary -HRBP
In this role, you will be on the front line for supporting as well as interacting with our employees while working very closely with the aligned BU in managing the right organization capabilities, employee culture, effective HR processes and overall retention and recognition. To be successful, you must be able to work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Essential Job Tasks
1. Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to managers to execute the workforce plan along with the staffing model
2. You will need to source and screen candidates for specific roles based on the need, interview potential candidates to decide on cultural fitment, have good rapport with business leaders and hiring managers and ensure a smooth interview to offer process internally, in your respective city.
3. Ensure a smooth induction and onboarding process for alongside a flawless employee personal file documentation process
4. Facilitate sessions with leadership to develop and communicate business goals and objectives to the employees
5. Plan and manage both annual and mid-year performance appraisal processes for all employees in the city along with grievance redressal and PIP
6. Provide consultative guidance and coaching to managers on pay for performance philosophy and implementation; Facilitate R&R programs among teams
7. Manage entire exit process (including termination), maintain attrition dashboard, review and analyze exit data, full and final inputs and closure of the employee records
8. Develop and implement the retention plan
9. Identify business needs for learning and participate in evaluation and monitoring of the success of training programs.
10. Drive employment engagement activities for the BU like one-on-one meetings, skip levels, quarterly town halls, team outings and fun at work activities
11. Drive talent management for the city (coaching, counseling, policy sessions, career development and disciplinary actions)
12. Drive monthly review meetings with the business, analyze data to identify trends and suggest solutions to improve performance and employee experience
13. Help the central HR operations team in the payroll process for all employees in your city by taking inputs from the managers. Ensure accuracy and timely execution of monthly payroll data collection that includes loss of pay, incentives and leave management
14. Monitors adherence to HR policies and consults with management on policy guidance and interpretation; may assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
15. You will also be given an opportunity to participate in special projects/initiative outside your domain, but within HR, to ensure that you get sufficient opportunities to explore and learn about all other aspects of Human Resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.