Talent Acquisition at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6523 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
HR Business Partner - IT Product Firm (3-7 yrs)
Role : HR Business Partner
Exp.: 3 - 7 Years
Experience should be from Any IT company is Preferred.
Essential Functions -
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.