Business Partner at Xpert Conexions
Views:472 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
HR Business Partner - IT Product Development/eCommerce Firm (4-9 yrs)
1. MBA from Tier 1 or 2, Batch 2011 to 2016.
2. IT Product Development or E-Commerce (Technology) Organization Experience is MANDATORY.
3. Will work with the senior management team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
4. This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
5. This role provides strong project management to various HR initiatives & company-wide HR projects including, Learning and development, Performance Management, policy review, and implementation, etc.
6. Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve business initiatives and deliver results.
7. Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
8. Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
9. Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
10. Assess the business unit's human resources training needs
11. Implement/administer/interpret policies/programs/procedures
12. Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement for annual performance management and talent development initiatives.
13. Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives
14. Should have excellent communication skills.