Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:16836 Applications:1759 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
HR Business Partner - IT/ITeS (5-20 yrs)
Job opening for HRBP role at leadership level with TOP Notch IT organization in multiple locations
Min exp : 5-20 yrs
- Communication skills should be excellent.
- Good exp in managing business UNITs/ BU
- Design People Strategy for a BU of 1000+ and set execution strategy within the HR team.
- Leads functionally aligned HR BPs.Ensures consistency and quality of work, career path and succession planning in the team.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and to drive decisions through data insights.
- Prepares periodic reports for Business, as necessary, to track people strategy alignment.
- Design Retention and engagement strategies for the BU
- Design the development of department goals, objectives, and systems aligned to BU strategy.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Plan, direct, and oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between business and its employees
- Understanding defined market attributes to assist in developing recruiting strategies for long term and sustained growth
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
- Review the BU's training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management