HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:2985 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - IT/ITeS (2-3 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for spearheading short and medium term people related deliverables and act as a employee champion. Drive all aspects of employee life cycle from joining to off boarding. Employee relations, engagement, performance management and development for employees /functions that s/he partners with. The incumbent will be the custodian of the desired culture and drive this through various initiatives.
The Role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings with respective teams -
- Own the onboarding and assimilation of new joiners.
- Manages and works collaboratively to resolves complex employee relations issues
- Work closely with team leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identifies training needs for business teams and individuals and participate in training follow through.
- Drive and support in implementation of other HR initiatives.
If You :
- Are a high energy individual, and excited to learn and grow with a growing organization - Find interacting with people and solutioning exciting
- Have a good command over communication - written and oral
- Enjoy networking and building a connect with talent pool (internal and external to companies/ institutions that you engage with)
- Have a willingness and aptitude for learning new skills, explore different domains within HR in near and long term
- MBA with specialization in Human Resources.
- Prior experience in HRBP/ Generalist roles working with very cohesive organizations.
- Exposure to managing the entire employee life cycle.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.