Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:4870 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
HR Business Partner - IT - APAC Region (15-20 yrs)
Looking at professionals with experience in HRBP - currently based in Singapore (With PR) or has worked in Singapore and recently moved back to India.
Asia Pacific market exposure is a must for this role.
Roles &Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be involved in managing the entire gamut of HR activities from hire to retire for APAC region, specific to SIngapore geo.
- Support Success Factor implementation for APAC & ME
- Follow up with employees for timely completion of objective setting and Annual appraisal
- Timely renewal of FTC Contract in line to country specific norms ( To coordinate with delivery team and HR operations- APAC for contract renewal in line to statutory norms)
- Learning & Development for APAC region
- Prepare monthly reports for review (Collation of inputs from APAC recruitment, operations and Geo HR)
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of experience from IT industry with excellent communication & interpersonal skills and an full time MBA/ MSW- HR
- Will be involved in resolving employee queries, with good understanding in APAC (Singapore) rules & regulations.
- Collaborate with COE team to roll out organization wide initiatives in APAC (Singapore)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.