Human Resources at RS Consultants
Views:862 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
HR Business Partner - IT (8-14 yrs)
Organization: A leading new-age Pune based Technology company
- Direct the development and implementation of Key human resources practices, and process to ensure HR is aligned with the business and the company strategies.
- Serving as the People manager, A trusted coach / advisor to the department managers and employees on all areas of Human Resource management.
- Lead employee relations in a proactive manner for the assigned organization including counselling, coaching, and conflict resolution. Investigate complex employee relations issues; recommend resolution; deliver action plan.
- Lead multiple employee engagement activities, including Management communications, Reward and recognition, Employee development, and Leadership effectiveness.
- Drive change management activities, including lead and facilitate change dialogues and advise management on change projects as they arise. Support the creation and design of a new team or the development of an existing one.
- Lead and facilitate compensation-related projects for the location including merit planning, compensation analysis, and incentive management. Also do the job evaluation paperwork for compensation review
Key Areas of HR Functions
1. Performance Management
- Handling the performance goals and the performance measures, the KRAs sign off for all the new and existing employees so that each employee understands what is expected from them.
- Assist Appraisers to objectively assess their respective team members minimizing personal biases, provide details of employees wherever required.
- Establishing a clear linkage between performance and compensation
- Responsible for implementation of performance management system.
- Interacting & communicating methodology adopted for annual increments.
- Generating all Increment/Confirmation / Promotion Letters following the performance review cycle, resulting in 100% accuracy and on-time delivery while maintaining complete data with confidentiality.
- Giving rewards and bonus according to performance.
2. OD Initiatives / Change Management
- Organizing HR Audits and employee satisfaction surveys as a key HRD and OD intervention.
- Establishing process/systems for streamlining employee communication, Employee retention, Grievance handling, counselling, and performance improvement.
- Conducting awareness sessions to facilitate acceptance of change.
3. Payroll Management & Compliance
- Processing of Payroll across the organization in line with defined Remuneration Policies.
- Handling salary administration and providing input related to new joiners, exits, additional reimbursements or deductions & loss of pay.
- Ensure correct booking of cost, handling complete insurance administration like Insurance claim, GPA etc.
- Take care of updating of minimum wages/salary fitments preparation of impact sheet and Bonus.
- Organizing Income Tax and Bank help desk and resolve related issues for taxation etc.
- Holds credit in handling employee queries with regard to their deductions, settlements and supporting their requirements.
- Ensure to Monitor attendance system so that right salary to right person can be delivered.
- Formulating and Implementing the HR policies, systems & procedures for the HR operations and Development.
- Evaluating and facilitating continuous improvement of individual against clearly defined pre-set goals and targets.
- Effectively worked upon for the formulation and implementation of policies like Local conveyance, Mobile, confirmation policy, Improvise Joining Kit, Suggestion scheme.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 8+ years- experience in HRBP role in a new age technology driven company
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well familiar with IT terminologies
- Hands on experience in designing Employee Engagement and gauging Employee Engagement effectiveness
- Ability to connect and build professional relationships across levels
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively
- Hands on experience working in different
- Master's degree in HR from a Tier 1 / 2 institute, heading the HR Generalist functions at corporate level in an IT company
- Ideally a Pune based candidate who can join immediately