HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:565 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - IT (7-10 yrs)
Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Work with assigned functions and senior management teams to understand business, strategies and diagnose current organization performance.
2. Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, talent assessment, change management, team building and leadership coaching.
3. Interface with members of the team to constantly measure and build team happiness.
4. Support organisational change projects and their associated people implications.
5. Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, People Development, Operations, and Legal teams to implement solutions and help scale the business.
Job Requirements :
1. 7-9 years of experience with 2 years of HR business partnering experience with Technology teams
2. Any experience working in business (preferably Tech) will be a value add
2. Strong ability to form relationships across the organization, navigate through it and influence leadership to drive agendas.
3. Hands-on approach to work, someone who can not only strategise but also get agility in the way of working.
4. Effective communication and critical thinking skills.
5. Strong business insight with a keen aptitude to quickly assimilate new information.6. Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers and other partners.
6. Solid team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment