Associate - Talent Acquisition at Bayleaf HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1129 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
HR Business Partner - IT (5-15 yrs)
IT - HRBP
Location - Delhi, Gurgaon
Mumbai, Andheri (E)
- The HR Employee Experience position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- The HR maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good experience of working in the IT sector