Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:1323 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
HR Business Partner - IT (5-10 yrs)
- The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the people agenda of our business as we scale and evolve to accomplish amazing things.
- This role is unique in the sense that you- ll be responsible for driving decisions on organization design, employee development, engagement, talent mobility, and much more. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Will be a thoughtful leader with a collaborative and influential leadership style, the ability to inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
- Consistently strive to make the people around better, while making processes simpler and more effective.
What you'll be doing
- Participate in the design and delivery of people plans for business leaders to achieve objectives.
- Promote employee welfare through relationship building, conflict resolution, team building, and partnerships.
- Identify key people trends and insights using People analytics to recommend proposed people solutions to the business. Select metrics that can be used to track and monitor progress against people plans.
- Employ demonstrated change management skills to ensure that people needs are met.
- Use well-honed influence and persuasion skills to collect data, facts, and knowledge of your audience to develop customized and well-informed tactics for driving desired behaviors and business outcomes.
What you bring to the table
- Project management experience and proven success in planning, leading, and implementing people initiatives and projects
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity, can shift gears without angst, and decide and act without having to have the total picture
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of leadership
- Ability to work amongst numerous distractions and take work direction from more than one person and prioritize accordingly
- A leader by example for collaboration; will be the standard bearer for working effectively and peacefully across functional groups, including Human capital team.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- This position requires a minimum of 5-10 years of progressive HR / OD experience. Experience in more than one industry or business sector is highly desired, with emphasis on analytics and technology. Previous experience working with advanced analytics and AI teams is highly desired.