Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:4037 Applications:1518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - IT (3-5 yrs)
- Enable a culture that is in line with the organization's practices by the advocacy of the same to the employees as well as the stakeholders.
- Facilitate and drive investigations pertaining to Employee Relations. Recommended and executed disciplinary actions to be taken pertaining to violation of regional policies post-investigation.
- Collaborate with multiple senior-level stakeholders to understand their requirements and to help execute them with respect to people management including managing performance, conflicts, and interpersonal issues within their teams.
- Structuring formal and informal engagement with clear measurements on the outcome
- Talent Management discussions with leadership focusing on qualitative and quantitative parameters
- Establish connect with employees on the floor through various forums including group and one to one
- Management connect and coach to develop and identify development plan
- Bubble up ground-level people challenges, study patterns to recommend org interventions or customize solutions
- Stronghold on data, providing insights and recommendations.
- Assist employees with problem resolution
- Develop and implement employee engagement activities- TouchPoints like 1-on-1s, Skip levels, Town halls, Rewards & recognition programs, surveys etc.
- The position demands a hands-on approach.
- The incumbent should be able to lead in an informal - roll up your sleeves and get it done- manner that is perceived to be people centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
- Participate in HR policies implementation.
- Stay current with issues and concerns related to the work environment.