Recruitment Manager at Merrin & Associates
Views:775 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - IT (12-15 yrs)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
In charge of providing a professional HR support to Departments Leaders and Employees, adherence to company policy, deployment of HR initiatives and ensures line managers develop their human relation skills to care for their teams.
- Support Functions leaders and Department Managers/ Employees on HR topics
- Be proximate to the business - both line managers and employees, in order to understand their issues and prepare HR actions to address them
- Work closely with HRBP to understand and prioritize business needs, and translate them into HR actions, and then deliver
- Support in Implementing and cascading Business / Corporate/Group HR strategy
Human Resources Manager
- Ensure that all policy and rules are followed according to the Delegation of Authority in the scope which S/He is handling
- Advice, support and influence Functional Leaders on all HR related issues, policies and processes.
- Deploy ALPS/ HRIS, and assure sustainability of accuracy of data, and adhere to HR metrics to measure performances
- Assure good Industrial Relations with unions and social partners in the Business/scope
- Deliver day to day operational support (People process, data accuracy, EHS policy)
- Accountable for his/her budget
- Work closely with India Recruitment team and ensure on time project staffing.
- Support in preparation of manpower/workforce plan as solid base for recruitment, and create succession plans, and assure enough anticipation and effective implementation.
- Support Recruitment team with ideas on sourcing, spot internal candidates and encourage Internal mobility
- Involve in Interview for at least B1 and above positions, recommend whether to employ, and decision on salary & employment conditions. Influence line managers as required;
- Makes sure the process of Induction and probationary period is performed.
- Assure implementation of annual salary review and STI/bonus payments on time for given scope;
- Ensure Promotion and Progression in line with C&B criteria and Business needs
- Assure job grading is maintained up-to-date, and get the validation of Job grading for any new positions with support of C&B
- Highlight any C&B issues proactively and resolve in consultation with HRBP.
- Ensure timely Reward and Recognition
- Build managers- ownership of the management of their people
- Implement the performance management system
- Prepare annual People Review and conduct the same for the scope including succession planning
- Follow-up on Development plans and ensure feedback to individuals
- Define and implement the development activities appropriate to everyone
- Identify training needs and work with HRBP and L&D teams to implement training programs, and measure their efficiency
- Be the trainer of key training programs, such as PMTD (Performance Management and Talent Development); Feedback sessions, PMC, Respectful workplace etc
- Guide Managers and Employees on Competency assessments and ensure development plan are built to address competency gaps
- Conduct Career discussions, Implement Coaching and Mentoring where required
- Contribute in building positive Culture in the organization
- Encourage Internal Mobility
- Work with India Talent Management team and HRBP to develop leaders in scope
- Timely fulfilment of People Management Cycle (PMC) of relevant communities
- Implementation of high quality and cost effectiveness collective development plan for the community
- Recruitment, retention of high performers and key/critical positio