Consultant at Symetrix HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:3087 Applications:837 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
HR Business Partner - Investment Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for HR Business Partner from premier institutes with excellent communication skills for one our Fortune 500 client.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Global Investment firm with presence across continents. Their overall work environment represents the best that can be offered to bring out the finest within the employees. They offer a great work culture, continuous learning atmosphere and an attractive compensation package.
Role: HR Business Partner
Required Exp / Skills :
- Work very closely with the Business to implement relevant HR strategies
- Drive Retention programs and HR Best Practices
- Responsible for driving Employee Engagement initiatives and Performance Management.
- Manage Employee Relations activities
- Liaise with vendors, manage vendor proposals and conduct employee engagement events
- Responsible for Employee Engagement programs
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Provide support in driving strategic projects
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work among a diverse workforce at different organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth interactions within the team
- Ability to adapt to a highly evolved and flexible work culture
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of proficient problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills