Business Manager at Talentiser
Views:2443 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HR Business Partner - Internet Startup (3-9 yrs)
- Talent Management: Accountability for talent planning ensuring the availability of the right people in the right jobs at the right time with the right capabilities. Developing leader and manager capability to consistently assess talent & identify future capability needs through regular reviews of organizational strength and health. Work with leaders to create talent movement and development plans.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Drive business leaders to grow a diverse, balanced and representative talent population. Ensure diverse talent have career opportunities into and onwards within the organization. Strengthen sourcing capability to map and secure a diverse pipeline.
- Employee Engagement: Partnering with business to shape and evolve the business culture.
- Design/deliver/communicate HR programs and initiatives, manage new hires onboarding and orientation.
- Performance & Development: Building manager capability in holding teams and individuals accountable for results and recognize, differentiate, appropriately reward talent. Act as consultant to managers in addressing and managing individual & team performance.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards Team to ensure employees are provided clear information on total reward and benefits and support compensation fitments.
- Change Management: Collaborating with leaders to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness. Evaluate business drivers, assess risks and benefits, develop effective change-management strategies and training materials. Facilitate learning sessions.
- Coach managers and leaders to facilitate & lead organizational and cultural change.
- Manage workforce re-deployment and reduction (when need be) by coordinating with legal and mitigating potential risk.