Delivery Head at Talentiser
Views:1593 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
HR Business Partner - Internet Firm (2-9 yrs)
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts. You will be expected to close the hiring mandates within expected TAT.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Recommend and provide the best advice on new approaches, policies, programs, procedures and processes to increase HR create efficiencies
- Manager of HR Compliance, HR Payroll, Employee engagement, etc.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Experience in an HR Business Partner role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions