Delivery Head at Talentiser
Views:752 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
HR Business Partner - Internet Firm (2-6 yrs)
We are seeking a young and enthusiastic member for the People team at ixigo. As a HR Business Partner at ixigo you will be responsible for managing entire employee life-cycle with an ultimate objective of employee delight. This person will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement HR processes and initiatives.
This is a full-time position to be based out of Gurgaon and will be reporting into VP - Human Resources.
- You will be responsible for partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts. You will be expected to close the hiring mandates within expected TAT.
- You will be responsible for onboarding new joinees and ensure they have a comfortable settling-in period at ixigo.
- Lead the employee engagement agenda - creating & driving the annual engagement calendar, administrating and action planning on the engagement survey
- Own the performance management appraisal cycle to ensure adherence to timelines, accurate and fair reward decisions.
- Recommend and provide best advice on new approaches, policies, programs, procedures and processes to increase HR create efficiencies
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help in analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the business leaders in conducting necessary investigations.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview, observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
- Support the L&D team in conducting a training needs assessment for employees across levels
- 2-5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions