Lead - Recruitment at BSC Pvt Ltd.
Views:3759 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
HR Business Partner - Internet/eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will be responsible in all areas of Human Resources. This position is both operational and strategic in nature.
The overall goal is to align HR practices with the business needs while being an integral part of supporting the leadership team. Provide expertise in the areas of recruitment and retention of talent, employee relations, manager coaching, and employee training in order to foster the transformation of the business
Skills & Qualifications required:
- 4-7 years of relevant HR Business Partnering experience.
- Masters degree in human resources from reputed institute.
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including familiarity with global HR practices and policies
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels of the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, coach, and partner across employee seniority levels and backgrounds
- Preferred industries: Internet / e-commerce/Start Ups
Company: A leading E-commerce company
Salary: Very Competitive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.