HR Consultant at Recrutist
Views:1559 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
HR Business Partner - Infrastructure (4-9 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Would be reporting to Head HR (South Asia)
- Should be open to travel within India and South Asia.
- Should be able to manage HR functions for the ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Determine HR implications of external business trends
- Provide informed HR consulting and execution to managers with teams to ensure that their talent strategy, goals and priorities are driven by business needs and aligned with the company's Talent Agenda.
- Advise employees and management in resolving employee relation issues, act as a confidant for employees and managers to assist them in human relations and work related issues and provide feedback to senior management concerning morale, motivation and people at risk issues.
- Partner with the business on all key talent decisions, providing HR advice and expertise. Leverage subject matter experts from across the HR function as needed.
- Support the business with organizational change and development as necessary, influencing managers to address complex organizational design issues where required for business success.
- Develop HR presentations on key HR data or HR-related materials.
- Support managers/employees in the execution of annual talent practices, including performance management, talent review, succession planning and promotion.
- Co-facilitate talent review and succession planning discussions and work with managers to help implement plans and conduct appropriate follow up.
- Partner with the Talent Management team to assess, define and execute the development needs of assigned businesses.
- Support the year-end processes in liaison with global HR team.
- Support the needs of the location encompassing all aspects of the employment life-cycle and local statutory and compliance norms