Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:2234 Applications:601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HR Business Partner - Information Technology (12-18 yrs)
Will support in building and anchoring HR strategy for IT department and will be responsible for aligning the HR function with business objectives of the department This role will entail creating a performance-driven culture that continuously creates high business impact with a core focus on Capacity and Capability Building, Organisational Culture, Leadership Development & Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
Job Responsibilities :
- Partner with the business leaders/stakeholders to have a greater return on organisational investment and optimise business opportunities. Work as coach/advisor for the Business head, senior stakeholders on people issues related to employee performance, productivity, governance etc.
- Identifying short-term and long-term human resources needs by anticipating/analysing requirements, trends and recommending solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Build people framework and strategy around workforce planning and Talent Acquisition for all functions/business and diverse /niche teams within Technology function. Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of HR delivery and ensure a high level of organisational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, corporate design, analysis and implementation; change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession.
- Strategies and execute the organisational learning and development agenda and implementation of HR policies and procedures with strong adherence to Statutory Compliance standards
- Work with HR Leadership on a variety of HR-related issues, both strategic and operational to identify, priorities, design and implement HR programs and solutions that support employees and business objectives for the organisation
Desired Behavioural / Functional Traits :
Behavioural Traits :
- Self Driven, Multitasking.
- Pleasing Personality
- Should have excellent communication - both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, detail orientation and interpersonal skills.
Functional Traits :
- Full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must have a good executive experience in managing senior stakeholder with a strong ability to influence leaders and teams coupled with managing change and overcoming resistance.
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
Industry : Banking information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Human Resources, Information Technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.