Founder and Executive Search Consultant at HR Fortuity Leadership Hiring
Views:3787 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
HR Business Partner - IIM/IMT/MDI/SIMB - North (5-9 yrs)
We are looking for a senior HR leader who will partner with Business needs having in depth HR knowledge and expertise in managing a company-wide and consistent HR operational service that is commercially focused, value-adding & efficient to enable the company to achieve its strategy, goals & vision.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- HR business partner position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Leading the organisation's HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Responsible for managing various stages of employee life cycle which include Talent Acquisition Operations, on boarding support, Internal Job Posting, Benefits and claims, Payroll operations, Incentive Management, Relocation Support, and employee separation management
- Leading the transition projects, process improvements, quality control .
- Drive consistency of approach across the organisation in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Extensive relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships);
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes.
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly