AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:5007 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Business Partner - Hyperlocal Delivery Startup (2-3 yrs)
It is one stop shop for all the delivery needs in India. They welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us.
About the role:
- This role is all about collaborating on the people strategy of the Community Operations.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help create programs and processes from scratch.
What You'll Do
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years of relevant HR experience ideally with sales/ customer support functions and their leadership teams. Experience in managing non-exempt employees is a plus.
- Strong understanding of HR domains including compensation, performance management, and leadership development.
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR.
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
- Tenacity and the ability to build from scratch are imperative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills; analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and b est practices
- Must be able to travel, including short-term assignments based upon business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred, BS degree in Human Resources or related field. Preferred Male candidate.