Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:802 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
HR Business Partner - Home Service Platform (3-5 yrs)
We are hiring for a HRBP role for Asia's largest home service platform company.
Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, talent assessment, change management, team building and leadership coaching.
- You are a strategist and have an uncanny ability to connect the dots between where we're going and how we need to to get there
- You are a partner, who builds strong & trusted relationships with the leadership team by helping the organization to scale and providing deep insights
- You deeply understand company's strategy and aligns it with the organization's structures, processes, initiatives and processes- You make decisions which are informed by data, experience, and our operating principles
- Act as a coach and partner to managers and leaders in the organization you'll support- Guide and support company's organization through extraordinary global growth
- Own the talent management practices for the teams to set up a high performance organization
- Use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Work with assigned functions and senior management teams to understand business, strategies and diagnose current organization performance and plan for the future to be successful
- Interface with members of the team to constantly measure and build team satisfaction Support organizational change projects and their associated people implications
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the COE teams, Legal, Finance teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Be a key builder of the People Success team and its people practices
Eligibility:- Postgraduate degree of 2016-2019
- Previous experience in BP roles is mandatory in large organizations preferably FMCG, large consultancies
- Strong ability to form relationships across the organization, navigate through it and influence leadership to drive agendas
- Hands-on approach to work, someone who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business insight with a keen aptitude to quickly assimilate new information
- Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers and other partners.
- Solid team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with huge ownership and growth opportunities
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on lives of people
- A high performance, high velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth
- Rubbing shoulders with some of the smartest folks in the ecosystem
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.