TA Specialist at Snapseaarch
Views:1965 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HR Business Partner - Healthcare/Pharma (3-8 yrs)
- Strategic HR Business Partner (HRBP): Partnering with Business leaders, understanding business goal & HR business need, formulating & executing people strategy & policies that enable business leaders to achieve business goal and drive business growth.
- Talent Management, Performance Management
- Creating & encouraging HR systems that attract, develop and retain talents across all levels and verticals of business.
- Organisation design through designing organisation chart as per Departments, Functions, Positions, Role, reporting relationships, Locations, and getting the organization chart approved from management.
- Leading end-to-end PMS: Detailed Role profiling, Performance planning through SMART goals setting / KRA-KPI, Performance analysis & performance review discussion (PRD), Performance Assessment, Performance scoring & rating Talent Acquisition, Manpower Planning, and Resource Management: Driving Talent Acquisition across PAN India and fulfilling hiring demand across all levels Talent Engagement, Employee Relations and HR Operations:
- Executing Talent engagement through various engagement initiatives that make employees committed and engaged. Planning & conducting Induction & on-boarding process, ensuring they are well integrated with the system. Cordial Employee Relations through periodic meetings, facilitating SKIP meetings with COO, communications and counselling, proactively identifying & resolving employee grievance and creating an environment where employee feel valued, respected, and empowered. Employee retention through identifying potential resources on verge-of-leaving and proactive retention persuasion.
- Conduct Focus Group Discussions in order to gauge employee perceptions & opinions and facilitate Action Plan for the functions / BUs