HR Professional at Altaa Vistaa
Views:10265 Applications:709 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
HR Business Partner - Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Build sustainable assimilation programs for a broad variety of talent pool.
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct training sessions as appropriate - Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Provide operational support to ensure employee life cycle experience is exceptional
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.