HR Professional at Altaa Vistaa
Views:3174 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
HR Business Partner - Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Build sustainable assimilation programs for a broad variety of talent pool.
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct training sessions as appropriate - Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Provide operational support to ensure employee life cycle experience is exceptional