Recruiter at Hireex Consultants
Views:818 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
HR Business Partner - Healthcare (1-6 yrs)
- Deliver the HR support to the business to achieve the strategic objectives set out in the business goal sheet
- Support key HR processes across relevant business functions in collaboration with HRBP's for supporting achievement of business objectives
- Design and review the workforce plan for the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy
- Deliver the talent needs of the business across regions to enhance top talent utilization and retention
- Identifying and developing the right talent to ensure talent availability & development across the business
- Planning & implementing the On Boarding practices to ensure effective orientation for new joinees
- Manage key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Implement the performance management process along with the HRBP's as per the COE guidelines to ensure meritocracy and high performance culture in the organization.
- Manage compliance and employee welfare to make the workplace environment conducive to work
- Ensuring that the HRBP's are well supported to deal with all employee welfare cases and best practices are followed to ensure adherence to processes.
- Implement Employee Engagement initiatives across regions to create an engaged workforce
- Plan & implement employee engagement activities across business functions
- Communicating with the employees to create a constant Employee Connect.
- Support the L&D team to identify and drive L&D interventions in the relevant areas.
- Support the L&D roadmap to enhance employee capability
- Work along with business and help them identify the possible needs for intervention
- Support any specific OD / change management initiatives ensuring that they provide a value adding service in all change management initiatives.
- Plan and implement change management initiatives in collaboration with the COE's and align the business with the objectives of the initiatives.
Accountability Cluster Major Activities / Tasks
1. Minimum Relevant Experience: 1 year in the below mentioned areas.
2. HR support to the business to achieve the strategic objectives set out in the business goal sheet.
3. Design and review the workforce plan.
4. Manage compliance and employee welfare.
5. Implement Employee Engagement initiatives across regions.
6. Notice period : Immediate to 60 days or currently serving notice.
7. Education/qualification: MBA from a Tier A or B MBA school