Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:583 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HR Business Partner - FMEG (5-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent of this position would be responsible for HR Business Partner Role.
- The role will be responsible for End to End Life Cycle Management of employees
- Oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with business goals.
- Responsible for aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, communicating role expectations, running orientation and onboarding processes, planning strategic HR initiatives .
- Suggest best practices from the Industry as input in Updating current policies and practices
- Drive Employee Engagement initiatives rolled out by COEs
- Conducting Periodic meetings / Discussions town halls
- Establishing a positive rapport with stakeholders without compromising delivery
- Performance management process for the organization covering goal setting, development planning, mid- year & annual performance reviews
- Drive quarterly reward and recognition programs, communicate new initiatives as appropriate with relevant guidelines in order to ensure that talent is appropriately recognized, motivated and developed
- Establishing people connect
- Avenues to know the pulse of the organization through various connect sessions - One On Ones, Reachouts, Skip levels, Townhall, Policy Clinics
- MS Excel, PPT
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to interpret business requirements. Highly organized, business focused with the ability to engage key stakeholders and influence at all levels.
- Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills often in ambiguous situations.
- Possess in depth knowledge of the policies and processes for timely resolution of Tier I queries raised by staff.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business.
- A sincere, well-intentioned professional with strong ethical values.
Other attributes :
- Culturally adaptable.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and hands-on.
- Strong drive for results and high energy levels.
- Innovative and "out of the box" thinking.
- High on ethics and integrity.