Senior HR & Admin at Havoc Consultants Private Ltd
Views:6333 Applications:2189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:595
HR Business Partner - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (4-15 yrs)
HR Business Partner
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) Support position is responsible for formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- The incumbent maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's functioning, its goals and its culture.
- Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit ; by looking at teams, structure, and processes.
- Work closely with leadership and teams to improve work relationships, build morale/culture and increase productivity and retention.
- Review and analyze people-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Interpret and present data & analytics in a way that provides meaningful insight to the business.
- Administer org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Take active part in the design of the HR Strategic Business Plan and manage the execution of the plan.