Senior HR & Admin at Havoc Consultants Private Ltd
Views:5308 Applications:1277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:831
HR Business Partner - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (4-12 yrs)
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) Support position is responsible for formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- The incumbent maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's functioning, its goals and its culture. Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit - by looking at teams, structure, and processes. Work closely with leadership and teams to improve work relationships, build morale/culture and increase productivity and retention.
- Review and analyze people-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Interpret and present data & analytics in a way that provides meaningful insight to the business.
- Administer org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.Take active part in the design of the HR Strategic Business Plan and manage the execution of the plan.
- Create annual engagement program with extended reach to member's families, Alumni etc.
- Effectively manage the HR Operations activities like MIS, reports, payroll inputs, etc.Being updated with the best HR practices across industry and create thought leadership in the HR space by implementing innovative programs