Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:5892 Applications:1550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:609
HR Business Partner - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (8-10 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- The HRBP shall work and partner with the corporate team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- 8-10 years of experience in HRBP roles
- Post graduation from premier B-school is a must
- Great stakeholder management skills