Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:2353 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
HR Business Partner - FMCG - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD/MDI/FMS (6-8 yrs)
HR Business Partner - FMCG multinational
- Opportunity to manage strategic business decisions from end to end
- Career growth opportunities while managing stakeholder management
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the largest global manufacturers of consumer goods with presence in about 72 countries and known for its progressive approach. They are looking to hire a HR Business Partner for their PAN India business.
Job Description :
As a HR Business Partner reporting into the Sr. Manager HR, you will be responsible for :
- Leading and implementing HR policies and procedures and introducing market best practices within the organization
- Working closely with departmental and business heads and the support functions to closely understand the business requirements and analyze them to provide timely solutions
- Incorporate and run effective talent management processes across the commercial functions.
- Develop and support the business processes through appropriate training and processes
Partner closely with the business heads to design and run extensive employee engagement programs along with coordinating the annual review cycle for the employees.
- Drive recruitment initiatives across the Commercial functions to develop strong teams and build people capability.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you should have :
- Strict 6-8 years of experience and should have worked in FMCG sector strictly as a HR Business Partner
- A MBA Batch of 2009-2010 is mandatory and would be a perfect fit (only candidates from TISS, IIM, XLRI, SCMHRD, IMT Ghaziabad, MDI, FMS should apply)
- Excellent communication skills is a must with global exposure and experience of working in multinationals only.
What's on Offer :
- An excellent opportunity to be a HR Business partner for a fast paced multinational in a global environment
- Market leading compensation with excellent career growth to performers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.